Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
See my complete Bio at: http://www.MikeSingerMusic.com

Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Books For Kids

Books for kids are great resources in general, because they give children the opportunity to explore the content on every page. No matter what the age of the child, each has his or her own way of exploring the content. Since studies have shown that music improves brain development in young children I created Grand Staff & His Musical Friends music books for kids to be a fun, entertaining, and educational resource that combines lessons in music with general academics. As a result a beautiful hardcover picture storybook, musical CD, coloring/activities book and stickers set was published!

1 comment:

  1. These look really interesting. I agree with you entirely about introducing children to music. Good work! I wish you every success!

    ReplyDelete